Therapy for Anxiety in Henderson and Las Vegas and Online Across Nevada
When there’s a lot on your plate it can be hard to function.
Most people who start therapy for anxiety feel like they’re stuck in a rut, repeating the same painful patterns. Perhaps you can relate.
Maybe you’re noticing that you’re feeling more stressed, tired, and unfulfilled. Or you check things off your “to do” list but don’t feel like you’re getting anything done.
You may feel like your life is being spent on worrying and over-thinking.
Do You Feel Stressed, Overwhelmed, Sad?
Do any of the following resonate with you?
- You feel irritable and on edge
- You feel stressed out and it’s harder to keep up with your usual tasks
- It’s hard to stay focused or to concentrate
- You’re finding it hard to make decisions or to even trust yourself
- You’re paralyzed by over-thinking
- You feel inadequate and ineffective when anxiety overwhelms you
If these sound true for you, I want you to know that you’re not “crazy” or “losing your mind.” And even though you might feel alone in your struggle, what you are going through is common and it’s okay to ask for help.
Self-care is not an indulgence or a selfish act. In fact, it is essential to take care of yourself when you have the responsibility of caring for others.
Therapy for Anxiety Can Help You Feel Less Struggle and More Ease
It’s possible to feel better. Imagine a life where you could…
- Control how you respond to anxious thoughts.
- Feel more positive and hopeful about life.
- Finally be free from years of constant anxiety and panic attacks.
- Create a more meaningful life based on who you are and what you desire.
- Stop letting anxiety affect the way you live or make any decisions for you.
Control Your Anxiety
Therapy can help you to feel more confident, capable, and calm.
You will get the effective tools and new mindset you need to lower your overall anxiety in life, and finally find the answers and help you need.
Even if you feel you can handle this on your own, therapy for anxiety can help.
I’ve helped people struggling with anxiety find their way to a life that is more balanced and fulfilling. My clients discover that it’s possible to function without fear, to feel good about themselves, and to feel optimistic about the future.
My name is Lourdes Viado and I am a psychotherapist, human, and lifelong learner who is here to help.
How Therapy for Anxiety Works
Therapy for anxiety consists of 50-minute, one-on-one sessions that help you work through your concerns. In addition to listening, I will ask questions, share what the science tells us about what’s going for you, and guide you towards solutions. I play an active role. Here’s how it will work step-by-step:
1. First, I provide a safe, accepting space so that you will feel comfortable sharing your struggles with me.
2. Through hearing your story, I will start to get a picture of what your challenges are.
3. We will start with helping you with immediate concerns like managing difficult emotions and challenging life situations
4. We will also work to discover what your goals are in therapy and in life.
5. Keeping your unique goals in mind, we’ll figure out what’s needed to help you reach them
6. Over the course of our sessions, you will start making progress towards the life you desire.
Research shows that therapy for anxiety can positively change your thinking, beliefs, emotions, and behaviors. It can help you let go of what’s holding you back.
Let’s Get Started Today
Ready to start feeling better? If you feel lost in life on some level, afraid and unsure of how to move forward, therapy for anxiety can help.
Start now, so you can stop feeling anxious, on edge and overwhelmed.